This is a really good designer, have talent and is very helpful in suggestions and amendments to requests! Without this designer, probably my context would fail. If you are looking for a designer with talent, stop looking, you found it! Invite her to your contest. Thank you very much dellenbach-design! You rock!
Very professional, responsive and creative. Thank you.
How Philb1 started their other graphic design journey
Who are you known as?
The Sandwich Board take-out menu
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We operate delis located inside office buildings
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1) We are looking for some creative ideas for our take out menu that stay in-line with our new logo (see attached). Something updated / modern, our current menu is overwhelming; the new menu should be easy to navigate through, easy to read.
2) We currently use an 11x17 (4) panel take-out menu (see attachment: existing take out menu.pdf). Attached for reference only (some items have changed), we are looking for something with a new “look / feel”.
3) The correct menu item text is attached, we have included the text in a .indd file and a word file for your convenience (font could/should change)
4) The soup panel has pictures of each of our soups, use squares for now and we will upload soup pictures as we progress. We are open to other options on this as well.
5) We use other logos such as: Starbucks, brake bush, hidden valley etc...We will upload these files as we progress (or just use stock images in place of)
Winner will need to provide us with:
1) Files compatible with CS2 (we use in-house)
2) All images (links) used in file
3) All fonts
Thank you for your time, we will be participating as much as possible (even on the weekends). Please feel free to ask any questions.