duuda.com, needs a web 2.0 style logo for its net based media business. For direction in design and idea generation think of "duuda.com" as a place where you can come up with ideas, do sketches and design whatever your mind/ creative flair allows you to.
please put in " tagline goes here"
Desired Color Scheme:
cool colours or try your own approach
clean, simple and creative with unique touch in web 2.0
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
duuda.com, will be an online media business which will be specializing in providing its clients with advertising, marketing and design solutions catering to their needs.
We are looking for a clean, brandable, unique-like web 2.0 logo which will find its place on the following media:
- TV Â Â - Web Â Â Â - Clothing Â Â - Stationary & everywhere else! :) The logo will need to be suitable for both corporate purposes and brand positioning on the specified media listed above.
For ideas and design structure think of using:
- round, smooth fonts (arial rounded mt bold, as an example)
- no CAPITAL letters >>>>>>> (duuda.com is ok)
- white background (a MUST)
- Cool colors which work together and are easy on the eyes
(light greys, cool blues & greens etc)
- try emphasize the "uu" part of the word "duuda" (be creative)
- please include the word "BETA" at the end (mix it up for placement)
- .com and without + the trademark symbol "tm" at the top end
- & anything else your creative side works up!
We will be looking very carefully at all the designs submitted, provide feedback to all entrants who participate and if all goes to plan, offer future opportunities for the top three designers for further work!
With payment, we will pay the winning designer through pay pal or any other provider which is secure & safe, once all files have been organized and finalized as requested.
Remember to have fun, enjoy this contest and think outside the square and beyond! ;) Any questions or suggestions are welcome anytime.
All the best!