Always a pleasure to work with and a truly outstanding eye for design. Hope we get the chance to work with him again in the future.
Great Job and great communication
Good job - thanks a lot
- melina i
Fabulous experience! First draft of design itself was exactly what we were looking for. The designer followed the brief guidelines perfectly and was very prompt in making any changes. Will definitely work again with Mard in the future.
How Stuart.b.coleman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Italian restaurant concept. Scodella means "bowl" in Italian. All food will be served in the same size white bowl.
- The simple bowl is the core of the concept, so incorporating the bowl in the logo (so it can be used alone or as part of the name). Having something like the Momofuku peach (see logo sample provided) may be the right idea.
- Avoid the use of traditional Italian color combo of green/white/red. This will not be a traditional Italian restaurant.
- The menu will be all lowercase font, so having the logo font lowercase may make sense.
- The feel inside the restaurant will be simple/minimalist/timeless (see: Momofuku Noodle Bar - http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/17/d…desi.html).
- The seating will be counter-service with a bar that meanders similar to this: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&…=174&ty=63.
- It will be based in big cities, with quick service (30-40 minutes) and relatively inexpensive ($15 for bowl of pasta).
- This aims to be the new way to do quick service food (think more upscale than Chipotle, with a server and nicer atmosphere).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards