Pero was great at every step of the way and listened to our needs and likes.
I really enjoyed working with him on getting our logo design finalized.
Danke für die tolle Arbeit...
How r-ouven started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The name "Kreuzfahrthafen" means in English "Cruiseport". It is made for cruising travelers, who make a cruise and want to explore the ports/destination individually and find information on different ports on the page. So they don`t need to make an organised shore excursion by the cruise-line. addition, they also get information and reports on varous cruise ships before they book their cruise.
The target group are cruise travelers, who inform themselves in the Internet about their travel / ship and plan the excursions already in advance. People who like to travel and get informed about the destination before the trip. They go out in ports on their own and do not organize organized trips. So they are a little adventurous. Kreuzfahrthafen gives them the information they need, to get their way alone to the tourist attractions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
It should be outstanding, maybe use complementary Colors. Blue should be in the Logo. Like the sea it can be dark or light blue or torquose.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clear colors, printable in black/white
Seeing all the designs, some aspects have pointed out, that are very important form and that should be in the logo:
1. The colours with blue and orange, maybe some grey
2. It should be an eye catcher, so the paper boat does this
3. Attractions, that cruise ports have. Here a list of possible attractions you can see in cruise ports. The first three should be used in the logo and two more. You can choose the additional two. I think more than 5 attractions are too much and overload the logo. If you think four are much better, it’s also ok.
- Elbphilharmonie (Hamburg)
- Statue of Liberty (New York)
- Coconut Tree (Caribbean)
- Opera of Sydney (Sydney)
- Cristo Redutor (Rio de Janeiro)
- Burj al Arab (Dubai)
- Campanile di San Marco (Venice)
4. The company name „Kreuzfahrthafen“ not complete in uppercase.
5. The „.de“ in a different colour than „Kreuzfahrthafen“, maybe in a lighter tone.
(6. Only on top. If the logo can be also delivered in a black and white version, it would be great. If not, I am also happy with the coloured logo)