LOOK & FEEL
- Clean, Modern, Simple
ELEMENTS TO TRY
- Please go to the website link below to watch a 30 second clip that shows the Super Shroud in action (http://www.supershroud.com).
- Also, here is a collection of competitor logos: http://wirelessinfrastructureshow.c…xhibitors/
- Show the mechanical value of the Shroud. It hinges open, swings out of the way and spins. This is what sets it apart in the market.
- A top-down icon that illustrates the simplicity of the movements (like the innards of a watch) would be cool
- a 3D mesh wireframe would be fun to explore too
- And a side view showing the Shroud opening
- The fact that it's a cylinder isn't as big a deal in the market; many shrouds use that shape. What sets us apart is that we're the only one that opens, swings and spins to give you 360 degree access.
- No Corporate blue
WHY IS SUPER SHROUD A BIG DEAL?
Every cell phone tower you see either EXPOSES or COVERS their equipment. Most use covers. In the industry, these coverings are called "shrouds".
Removing a traditional shroud for maintenance can be dangerous, cause damage, and often results in small parts loss. The Super Shroud simply opens up, swings out of your way, and spins on a set of military-grade bearings so you have immediate and complete access for all your maintenance needs.
Because of our proprietary manufacturing process, carriers can experience ease of access, reduced maintenance costs plus an overall increase in RF output. That's good for carriers and for their customers. It’s available in standard sizes - 24” to 48” diameter and 8’ to 10’ tall – and can be customized to suit your needs. For mounting, Super Shroud can be engineered to mount to flange plates, the spine or any custom mount your application requires. Super Shrouds ship site ready for painting with any quality outdoor rated paint.
You can see our draft website here: http://www.supershroud.com