That was exactly what I needed. Fast, good communication. Highly recommend.
An excellent designer, very responsive and gifted
Always a pleasure :)
- Abra Controls
Serhiy is an amazing designer. He is very creative and diligent at what he does. Fast response and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for logo designs.
He was quick to respond and made changes and replied to any requests I had.
Wonderful to work with!
How Stanley21 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Zaneterra Star International
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Zaneterra Star International is an Industrial Materials Solutions Provider to the Construction industries. Our focus is to provide our customers with an innovative, tailor-made solution to their needs through our portfolio of products, which include Concrete Repair Solutions, Decorative Concrete and Waterproofing Solutions.
We aim to be the pioneer in the constant evolution of the industry and focus on innovative products and services that are catered specifically to each of our customers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Primarily Red and White Colors for the Logo (Shades of Gray, Silver, Chrome, Black or any other neutral colors that still fit with the main colors is fine)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Emphasize on "Zaneterra". "Star International" should be at the bottom and less emphasized
- Primarily Red and White Colors for the Logo (Shades of Gray, Silver, Chrome, Black or any other neutral colors that still fit with the main colors is fine)
- Industrial Materials and Solutions Provider (Marble, Granite, Cement, Mortar, Buildings, Construction, Consulting, etc). Try to keep in mind what we do.
- Innovative and Evolutionary Company.
- Savvy yet Professional. We have a young and professional team.
- Modern Design
- We would like you to try incorporate an abstract or modern Trinity symbol in the logo (Try several Variations). It's not a must but it would be nice if it were included to the design somehow.
- Just because we have a "Star" in our Company Name doesn't mean we want a Star in the logo.
- Try to design something that signifies the industry we are in and what we do.
- Play around with gradation, lighting effects, 3D effects, etc
- For the Fonts, kindly use deconstructed fonts (For example, No vertical line on the "E", No angular line on the "R", etc)
- The Design must be ORIGINAL! We can't stress this enough. There are too many template and designs that are copied from other Designers.