We are a regional distribution company in the middle of Baden-Württemberg, which also operates recreational baths. Our products include electricity, natural gas, heat, drinking water, urban drainage and energy services. We offer fair prices to our customers and - in contrast to many low-cost suppliers - personal service on site. Our employees are available to customers in all areas, not just through a hotline. We are committed to the region in a variety of ways and support numerous projects and local initiatives as initiators, partners and sponsors.
To get in closer touch with our customers, we plan to distribute a printed customer magazine three times a year, to all people in our region. We have noticed that many of our customers would find such a magazine good to know more about us.
At the request of our customers, our new customer magazine will devote itself exclusively to regional issues. The name of the magazine has not yet been determined. We prefer the term "stay here", which we already use in several campaigns.
Important headings are:
• Living / Lifestyle under energetic aspects (latest trends)
• News from the ENRW (projects, offers, references, news)
• Puzzles / Contests / Crosswords on the topic "Energy"
• Life in the region (leisure tips / excursions: exhibitions, events / events in the "aquasol" brine and leisure bath, culture, insider tips)
• ENRW employees in the portrait / presentation of teams
• ENRW reports ("On the road with a mechanic" / "A day with a swimming master")
• Energy saving tips
• Children's corner / children's side (energy lessons for children, coloring pages, puzzles, possibly photo comic with our mascot)
The magazine should have 16 pages per issue. Format is still open, but not bigger than Din a 4, since otherwise it does not fit in all mailboxes.
Good photos are important to us and may also occupy space. Therefore, we will work for each issue for all the photos with a professional photographer.
There will be no ads in the customer magazine.
The design should be modern and appeal to a broad target group.
We are open for new design, but it should fit to our customer base which is manly traditional and down to earth.
Basic design elements should be transferable to other media, such as the website.
It would be great if you could design a title page as well as two of the above-mentioned headings in each case a double page.
Our colors are orange and black. The orange tone is HKS8 or Pantone 021c. Please have a look at our homepage enrw.de. There you will find our logo, info and also many photos (but especially in black and white).