Thank you for the lots of sent in jobs. Nonetheless we will re-open the contest, because we didn't find any creatives that really works for us.
We would try to describe to you, what we will expect.
- The font was spot on by multiple designers
- Please don't use the letter K and the square shape as part of the logo
- The logo should be graphical
- One idea: The printing rollers should be revealed in a part of the logo, and between the two rollers, the curve just like in our current logo, but we would like to renew
- Another idea: Make it graphical. It can be for example a printing, packaging movement or symbol. For example one leaf like papersheet... It is up to you, if it looks good altogether, it can work for us.
- Make it imaginative but simple
- It can be coloured, but don't use the c m y k colour combination
- A logo that creates the feelings of professionalism, traditions, modernity, luxury and exclusivity
- It should be simple but creative
-There is not a determined colour scheme. It should be colourful,
- Important to have a logo, that could be used on different platforms (webpage, t-shirts, car body, buildings etc.)
- A negative space type logo is recommended (not mandatory) that contains the patterns of printing, packaging, boxes, box production.
- In case of the logo and other design elements it is important that the „ KESKENY PRINTHOUSE printing & packaging” also in Hungarian version („KESKENY NYOMDA nyomtatás és csomagolás”) appears, as one part of the customers of Keskeny Printhouse is Hungarian, the other part is foreigner.
- As different size of envelopes (LC6, LA4, TC/4) used, the logo should appear on all of the envelopes, the left upper corner should feature the company name, the lower corner the company address (1158 Budapest, Rákospalotai határút 6.)
Good job everyone. Thank you