Creativity and entrepreneurship go hand in hand.
Our talented community of creators brings entrepreneurial dreams to life on a daily basis, and we are lucky enough to see firsthand how great branding and design help fuel the success of businesses all over the world.
To celebrate the opportunities and success stories sparked by creative collaboration, 99designs has teamed up with global media and education company Foundr to produce a special free edition of their digital magazine. The magazine is illustrated entirely by the 99designs community, and celebrates entrepreneurial creativity in all its forms.
Stories of creative entrepreneurship
The creative process and the entrepreneurial journey are strikingly similar. Both rely on observation, prototyping and iteration, as well as an acceptance of failure, experimentation and critique. And both are made magical by that spark of excitement and inspiration that strikes when you least expect it.
In this magazine you can read stories, tips and advice from some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs who have staked their careers on creative thinking, including Jack Dorsey, founder and CEO of Square; Anthony Casalena, founder and CEO of Squarespace; Clark Valberg, cofounder and CEO of Invision, and many more.
Creativity is contagious. Pass it on!
Together, the founders and contributors featured in this magazine prove that there are as many ways to be creative as there are ways to run a business, and by sharing their experiences they pass on some of the lessons they learned along the way.
Some of the practical takeaways from this special Foundr x 99designs Creativity Issue include:
- How to scale your business creatively
- Creative leadership and how to make small changes that boost performance
- A simple 10 minute routine that helps improve clarity and creativity
- Why excessive content consumption can limit your creativity
- How to market your business creatively in the new media revolution
Meet the designers
Special thanks to the talented group of designers whose work is featured in the magazine. Based all over the world from Romania and Belgium, to Egypt, Canada and beyond, they represent just a tiny segment of the diverse global creative community working on 99designs.
- Asael Varas is a designer with expertise in typography, lettering, illustrations, mascot-design and merchandising.
- BATHI is an exceptionally talented illustrator who has worked with hundreds of clients all over the world.
- CriDascalu specializes in illustration, character design, matte painting and UX design.
- Daria V. Is a designer with a vivid and colorful style specializing in illustration and packaging design.
- Mky is an artist and graphic designer specializing in hand-lettering who loves working on fun, quirky and colorful projects.
- Pixeleiderdown is an academic illustrator, portrait artist, and graphic designer by trade, as well as being a qualified archeologist.
- Sofijavv is a graphic designer, illustrator and fashion designer.
- -Z- is an architect with more than 20 years of drawing experience who has come back to an illustration and graphic design pathway.